Do you need to get TNR help?
Need access resources in Indiana? Or need help getting community cats fixed in your area?
We’re proud to have an amazing and active Facebook group that you’re welcome to join. Ask questions and get honest answers to help you care for community cats.
If you are outside of Marion County, we have compiled a list of groups across the state of Indiana dedicated to helping you help Community Cats. The following is an expanded list for Central Indiana counties.
- Bartholomew – Hope For Ferals
- Boone – Brownsburg Clinic (317) 852-0537
- Hamilton – Low Cost Spay Neuter Clinic Noblesville (317) 706-0537
- Hancock – PAWS Hancock (317) 318-9483
- Hendricks – Low Cost Spay Neuter Clinic Brownsburg (317) 852-0537
- Hendricks – Hendricks Co. Humane Society Community Cat Program (317) 745-3338
- Howard – Kokomo Community Cat Program
- Johnson – HSJC Community Cats (317) 535-6626
- Shelby – Animal Outreach of Shelby County (317) 364-4227
- Morgan – Morgan Co. Community Cats (765) 349-9177
- Marion – FACE Low-Cost Spay/Neuter Clinic (317) 638-3223
- Marion – HSI Animal Welfare Center (317) 602-3423
- Putnam – SPOT Spay/Neuter Clinic (765) 795-4336