Curbside Vaccine Clinic
On Monday, May 4, we will reopen the clinic with curbside services for vaccines, heartworm tests, feline leukemia tests, and parasite prevention.
FACE now offers telehealth services for established patients through the Medici app. Clients are able to consult with their pet’s veterinarian from home for a fee of $15.
On June 8, our clinic began limited and targeted spay/neuter surgeries. We are not yet scheduling from the general public. Please read below for our phasing of spay/neuter surgeries.
– Address the needs of vulnerable populations to reduce shelter intake.
– Continue to support physical distancing by limiting person-to-person contact and utilizing curbside check-in/pick-up.
– Prioritize our partnerships with F.I.D.O. and the community cat trapping efforts with the Friends of Indianapolis Animal Care Services.
– Continue with Phase 1 efforts.
– Begin serving additional community cat trappers.
– Begin serving patients with previously scheduled appointments that were cancelled.
– Continue with Phase 2 efforts.
– Begin scheduling clients on our spay/neuter call-back list.
– Continue with Phase 3 efforts.
– Begin scheduling appointments from the general public.
Please consider a gift today
Now, more than ever, we need your support to ensure that FACE can continue to be a strong resource for the Indianapolis community. That means having the essential staff and supplies we need to care for our patients. Your gift, no matter the size, can make a real difference in the lives of animals and their families.