On June 8, our clinic began limited and targeted spay/neuter surgeries. We are not yet scheduling from the general public. Please read below for our phasing of spay/neuter surgeries.
– Address the needs of vulnerable populations to reduce shelter intake.
– Continue to support physical distancing by limiting person-to-person contact and utilizing curbside check-in/pick-up.
– Prioritize our partnerships with F.I.D.O. and the community cat trapping efforts with the Friends of Indianapolis Animal Care Services.
– Continue with Phase 1 efforts.
– Begin serving additional community cat trappers.
– Begin serving patients with previously scheduled appointments that were cancelled.
– Continue with Phase 2 efforts.
– Begin scheduling clients on our spay/neuter call-back list.
– Continue with Phase 3 efforts.
– Begin scheduling appointments from the general public.
At FACE, we firmly believe that spay/neuter is critical to the well-being of animals and communities. With COVID-19 threatening the well-being of people, we must take precautions to ensure the safety of all so spay/neuter can come back stronger than ever after the pandemic. We must prioritize human healthcare.
You can learn more about spay/neuter in the era of COVID-19 from the resources below.